The current employee benefits consist of:
- 4 weeks of paid paternity leave
- Half Fare Travelcard of the SBB (if you have a GA Travelcard, you'll get the price of the Half Fare Travelcard reimbursed once a year)
- ZVV Bonuspass
- Lunch-Check with a monthly amount of CHF 180
- Possibility of taking unpaid leave after consultation with the team and the supervisor
- Working on a pet project
- Shared subscriptions to Tages Anzeiger and NZZ
- Single workdays between general non-working days ("Brückentage" in German, for example a Friday between a public holiday Thursday and a Saturday) are company holidays. The yearly worktime gets reduced accordingly so that you don't need to spend a vacation day of your own.
- When you move, all employees who help you can record the time (equivalent of one workday) on the respective task in hakuna.
Last update: June 28, 2022